Required September 2016 (or sooner if available)
Worsley Bridge Primary School is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic EYFS teacher to join our committed and hardworking team. This year we began our expansion to 3 forms of entry and we were pleased to be able to welcome our first 3 form cohort into our brand new KS1 building.
The children at Worsley Bridge are at the heart of everything we do and we place a great emphasis on achieving the very best possible outcomes for all our children and staff. As part of the Nexus Academy Trust (comprising of 2 primary schools) we are a highly ambitious and forward-thinking group of schools who share a passion for raising standards and learning outcomes for all our pupils.
- An outstanding classroom practioner (or aspiring to be) who enjoys working with and sharing their knowledge with others
- A creative an innovative thinker, who is able to communicate effectively
- Committed to developing the whole child
- Able to provide engaging learning experiences that inspire and support children to become lifelong, independent learners
- Reflective and keen to develop your practice?
If you answered yes, we can offer you:
- Wonderful children and supportive parents
- A happy and vibrant working environment
- Excellent facilities
- A genuine commitment to continuing and enhancing your professional development
- Easy access via public transport with great transport links to London
We welcome applications from teachers with any level of experience, including Newly Qualified Teachers. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a tour with the Headteacher Rebecca Williams, please contact the main office on 020 8650 2977
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 9th March
Interviews: Monday 14th March
For more information and to apply, please download the documentation available below:
Please forward your completed applications to email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about Disclosure and Barring Service can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs. Our school is strongly committed to the principle of equality of opportunity and the safe guarding of pupils, so applications and subsequent appointments are subject to safe guarding recruitment procedures.
Worsley Bridge Primary School
Kent BR3 1RF
Tel: 020 8650 2977
Headteacher: Rebecca Williams